- Appointment of Nodal Officer for PQs in Customs Zones Click here
- Appointment of Nodal Officer for PQs in CGST Zones Click here
- Weekly newsletter from Chairman, CBEC dated 15/03/2018 Click here
- OM dated 15.03.2018, regarding corrections in the integrated All India Seniority List (AISL) of Superintendent of Central Excise for the period 01.01.1998 to 31.12.2006Click here
- Change of dates from 22nd & 23rd March, 2018 to 12th & 13th April, 2018 for Training Session on Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) at NACIN, Faridabad.. Click here
- TOP Most priority to PQ repliesClick here
- Model calender for conducting DPCsClick here
- Circular clarifying export related refund issues issued
- Repair of Machinery and Equipment of vessel No. 01 deployed at Mumbai.
- Repair of Machinery and Equipment of vessel No. 11 deployed at Mumbai.
- Repair of Machinery and Equipment of vessel No. 15 deployed at Mumbai.
- 'SARANSH' Dashboard for GST formations can be accessed by Click here
- Repair of Machinery and Equipment of vessel No.16 deployed at Kandla(Gujarat). Click here
- Circular on Processing of refund application for UIN entities (Circular No. 36/10/2018 - GST) has been uploaded
- Repair of Machinery and Equipment of vessel No. 03 deployed at Valsad (Gujarat)Click here
- Press notes for 26th GST Council meeting held on 10.03.201.Click here for Press Note Data Analytics |
Click here for Press Note E way bill |
Click here for Press Note Return RCM TDS |
Click here for Press Release exporter extension 10 March 2018 v1.0
- Hiring of commercially registered vehicles at the office of DGGSTI, DElhi Zonal Unit, New Delhi
- CGST Rules, 2017 as amended upto 07.03.2018 have been uploaded Click here
- Guidelines for dept. exam. of Inspectors for confirmation starting from 13.03.2018, issued on 06.03.2018. (Download by using user-id & password at www.nacenkanpur.gov.in ).
- Updated version of GST Concept and Status and PPT on GST - An Update as on 01/03/2018 have been uploaded
- Weekly newsletter from Chairman, CBEC dated 01/03/2018 Click here
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) related to Swachhta Action Plan Helpline :- 011- 25815870 Mob:- 09599658978
- Training Session on Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) for the CBEC officers on 22nd & 23rd March, 2018 at NACIN, Faridabad Click here
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) related to Swachhta Action Plan Click here
- Advisory on AIO functioning, connectivity issues for GST.-click here,
TCS Escalatoin Matrix for GST Zones LAN Implementation,
HP Resident Engineers