- Dwell Time
- Cost of Collection
- Union Budget
- Clarifications on levy imposed on jewellery
- RTI Information
- Online Services
- Guide for Travellers
- Vigilance Info
Ata Carnet (Form of Bill of Entry & Shipping Bill) Regulations, 1990
[ Notification No. 14/90-Cus.-(N.T.), dated 6-4-1990
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 157 read with sections 46and 50 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Central Board of Excise and Customs hereby makes the following regulations, namely :-
1. Short title and commencement.-
(1) These regulations may be called the ATA Carnet (Form of Bill of Entry arid Shipping Bill) Regulations, 1990.
2. They shall come into force on the 1st day of May, 1990.
In these regulations "ATA Carnet" means ATA Carnet issued in accordance with the Customs Convention on ATA Carnets by any Issuing Authority affiliated to the International Bureau of Chamber of Commerce and guaranteed in India by the Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
4. Form of bill of entry and shipping bill.-
The bill of entry or the shipping bill to be presented by an importer or an exporter of any goods for import or export shall be in theforms annexed to these regulations.
You must have the latest version of Acrobat Reader to read these forms